Presently, your initial consultation is complementary (i.e. free). However, for clients scheduling an appointment and/or treatment with the physician or member of our staff, you are required to be punctual and present at your scheduled time. Please give us 24-hours notice if you need to reschedule your appointment. (Without giving us notice, there is a non-refundable cancellation charge of $75. No exceptions.) Please be courteous and respect our time and our patient appointment times. Thank you.
In the News
- What’s the recovery time after eyelid surgery?
- Will the fat come back after Liposuction?
- What’s the difference between Botox, Xeomin , and Dysport ?
- Did you know that 60 million adults have tattoos? And 15 million of these want it removed? It seemed like a good idea at the time…but life changes.
- Dr Tag Lipo Case Video 3 Edgwater Med Spa NJ